FSEM 100BBB Kitchen Chemistry

Dr. Kirsten “Kiki” H. Sanford

November 16th, 2008 by jfielo · 6 Comments

After our conversation the other day, I was curious about the credibility of Dr. Kiki and did a little digging. According to this site, she has a Ph.D. in Molecular, Cellular and Integrative Physiology.

http://www.kirstensanford.com/science-resume/

I would say that she is a credible source.

Tags: Uncategorized

6 responses so far ↓

• lkerriga // Nov 19th 2008 at 8:45 pm

She really does have a lot of credibility! It seems that she has done a lot of scientific work, which makes it more likely that she actually knows what she’s talking about. I also find it interesting that she has a B.S. in Wildlife Management, because this is not involved at all in her Food Science show.

• sstrothe // Nov 20th 2008 at 11:29 am

Now that i know she just is not just a another face on the television that pretends to know scientific knowledge that scrolls down the teleprompter, I think her creditability is accurate. I think that she is trying to incorporate science in a generation that is not so pro-science. I think her funny antics is to get the attention of the kids who watch her show. I know i definitely more interested in her loud motions and humor. I really do learn a lot from her educational skits. I too think it was interesting her B.S. is in wildlife i did not see that one coming. But I could see her working with wildlife preservation also,

• awegner // Dec 1st 2008 at 2:43 am

I had thought exactly what Shelby was thinking, that she was just a “scientist” for the television. Her character she displays on the show, to me doesn’t fit her credibility, but that’s probably more for the kids than anything. Now, whenever I watch stuff from her in the future, I will be more interested in it just because I know she is serious and not just a paid actress.

• Breon // Dec 1st 2008 at 4:57 am

I am glad that you found this site, because ever since we began watching these videos, I was questioning her credibility. Her research experience is something that stuck out to me because research is something that I am hoping to go into.

• ahosey // Dec 1st 2008 at 12:36 pm

Its nice to know that she is a credible source. I used to think she was just an actor who memorized lines written by a real phd. Dr.Kiki really breaks the mold of the stereotype of a girl who has a phd in science. Most people assume that smart girls are dry and boring so its really nice to see a TV series that proves that this is definitely not the case!

• Oscar G U // Jul 12th 2011 at 1:29 am

hola soy solo un hombre de hambre de conocimientos